WBCInno study visit to Vienna
The representatives of five WBC universities (UKG, UNS, UZ, UBL and UM) had a study visit to Vienna, Austria, on 13th and 14th June 2013.
On the first day, the WBC partners visited
- Research and Transfer Support Office at the Vienna University of Technology (TU Vienna) where they learned more about the Office’s and their experience in the field of technology transfer;
- Institute of Chemical Engineering where the Institute and laboratory management was presented;
- Institute of Applied Synthetic Chemistry, where they were introduced about the institutes activities and results;
- Technology transfer agency of the University of Vienna;
- Research Services and Career Development, University of Vienna; and
- Center for Doctoral Studies, University of Vienna.
The second day included the visits to
- National contact point for intellectual property rights at the Federal Ministry of Science and Research (BMWF); and
- Centre for Social Innovation (ZSI) where the participants had an opportunity to learn more about Knowledge Transfer, research and Innovation in Austria as well as Commercialization & Utilization of project results (experiences from projects funded under SEE-ERA-NET.PLUS).