Workshop in Zenica
On Tuesday and Wednesday, 4th and 5th November 2014, within the WBCInno project, a workshop, titled “Development of the universities in regard to development of areas of excellence and collaboration with the business entities and scientific-technology parks”, was organized by the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Centre (EIC) of the University of Zenica (UNZE). This workshop gathered 170 visitors in total.
Workshop’s program and topics were meant for the employees of the scientific-technology parks, business incubators, and as well, for representatives of organizations and individuals interested in the field of supporting innovation and knowledge transfer.
At the beginning, a short presentation of project and its achieved results was given, and after that, participants had a chance to learn about innovation management methodology, knowledge transfer mechanisms, technology transfer, cooperation between universities and enterprises, the newly established Business Support Office of EIC of UNZE and a new Research centre of the Faculty of Health of UNZE, scientific-technology parks, energy efficiency and mini hydropower plant of the Public company for water supply in Zenica (VIK Zenica).
Guest lecturers from Hamburg (Germany), Brighton (UK), Alicante (Spain), Vienna and Graz (Austria) presented the experiences and praxis of knowledge and technology transfer (KTU), implemented at their home institutions.
- Business Support Office of the University of Zenica
- Centre for development of innovations and health technologies
- Different ways of technology transfer at University of Alicante
- Energy efficiency as element of excellence in exploitation of biomass potential
- Examples of Knowledge Transfer
- From knowledge generation to knowledge diffusion at ZSI
- Knowledge and Technology Transfer at University of Brighton
- Methodology for innovation management
- Mini-hydro plant Cajdras (presentation)
- Modernization of WBC universities through strengthening of structures and services for knowledge transfer, research and innovation
- Science and Technology Park - more than just a place for technology transfer and entrepreneurship development
- TechnoPark (presentation)
- WBCInno platform for innovation management